Terms and Conditions
- The applicant & his/her parents must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
- The applicant should be between 13 - 19 years of age as on 31st December 2024. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driving license etc)
- The participation in Alee Club Miss & Mr. Teen India contest in the awareness of HIV/AIDS is purely on voluntarily basis and not through any allurement, misconception and misrepresentation.
- The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
- The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant without our written consent.
- The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
- The decision of the selection committee in respect of initial Screening, Interview and Final Round would be ultimate and final and subject to no reason or changes at all.
- Any outside and extraneous approach/pressure would render the concerned Ineligible or Dis-entitle his/her participation in the contest.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of their participation throughout the event. The applicant will participate at his/her own risk.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- No enquiry regarding any of the selection stages would be entertained.
- Moral breach would be considered serious by the organizer.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any of the applicants at any stage during the participation in this event.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against him/her.
- The Organizers reserves all rights to postpone or reschedule the contest and all its related proceedings and the contestant his/her parents, guardians, or any other legal representative indemnifies the organizer from any legal hassles.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions The courts of Delhi have the jurisdiction over all disputes